The AR-800A airport rectifiers are designed to supply aircraft and helicopters during preflight maintenance at the airport.
They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
The AR-800A rectifier can be power supplied by any type of 400Hz 200V converter (50/60Hz based units also available):
- Diesel generators
- Static frequency converters
The rectifier is designed to supply 800 A continuous output and 2000 A soft engine start. The rectifier is available in a mobile or stationary version.
Airport rectifiers provide:
- Low line current distortion
- High quality of output voltage
- High efficiency coefficient
- Heavy duty design
- Adjustable output
- 800 A continuous output power
- 2000 A (adjustable) soft-start engine starting
- Low input harmonic distortion
- Phase loss and phase imbalance protection
Please contact Dawnthrive Ltd for more information on the AR-800A airport rectifier. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.