Our market leading range of fluid dispensers have been used globally by the airline industry and military customers for more than 25 years.
The fluid dispensers have been designed with a blend of simplicity and high-tech ingenuity, placing particular emphasis on good ergonomics and ease of operation.
The development of the products line has been driven by decades of flight line experience and certification, providing innovative and dependable fluid transfer technology built to meet the high expectations and demands of the aircraft maintenance industry.
The fluid dispensing systems protect against moisture and airborne contaminants and eliminate the difficulties of handling waste fluids through traditional methods.
Constructed from superior materials and components, all fluid dispensing products are covered by an industry leading 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The compact 5 gallon high pressure pumps have been designed for C-DUCT opening, landing gear servicing, flight control and thrust reverser testing.
Low Pressure Unit:
- Fluid capacity of 5 gallons (18.9 litres)
- Pressure output (hand pump, double acting) of 5,000 PSI
- Hose length of 15′ (4.57 m)
- 10 micron nominal standard filter
- Dual action, high pressure hand pump (10,000 PSI single action hand pump available)
- Translucent container
- Adjustable pressure relief valve factory set at 4,000 PSI
- All weather performance
- Environmentally sound
Each system includes:
- Container 5 gallons (18.9 litres)
- Double seal pump head with relief valve
- Colour coded fluid signage
- Compatible seals and hoses
- Serial number
Please contact Dawnthrive Ltd for more information on the c-duct pump cart (5 gallon). We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.