Our 10′ (3.05 m) long, 4″ (10.16 cm) diameter thermoplastic urethane aircraft lavatory service cart hose features nylon helix construction, a translucent blue color, and a lav cuff at each end.
- Molecularly bonded and heat-sealed
- Nylon rod reinforced
- Used in both positive and negative pressure applications
- Temperature range: -65 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (-53.89 to 93.33 degrees Celsius), continuous
- Excellent UV stabilisation for outdoor use
- Mold and mildew inhibitors
- Meets UL94VTM-O standards
Please contact Dawnthrive Ltd for more information on the Lavatory Hose, Translucent Blue Urethane, 4-Inch x 10-Feet. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.