The TTR is an upgraded and redesigned compact low-profile aircraft tow tractor based on the reliable TT Series that has been in production since the 1960s. The new Eagle TTR is an EPA emissions compliant (Tier 4 Final diesel engine).
The TTR is available in 3 versions, with the following towing capacities (wet / 1% gradient):
- TTR-6: 75,000 lbs (34,090 kg)
- TTR-8: 85,000 lbs (38,636 kg)
- TTR-12: 130,000 lbs (59,091 kg)
All 3 versions are All Wheel Drive (AWD) and are supported by Eagle industry leading 3-year / 3,000 hour warranty.
Key features include:
- Ergonomic operator compartment
- Industry leading 3-year / 3,000-hour limited warranty
- Tier 4 Final compliant
- Low profile design
- All wheel drive
- Hitch sight tunnels
- Side and top access to engine
- Low oil and high temperature engine protection shutdown
- Keyless ignition with anti-restart
Eagle Tugs has nearly 50 years’ experience in designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.