Part Number: DFM-CB3-1
Our disposable face masks are designed to catch droplets from the wearer’s mouth and nose.
These feature high filtrations levels due to their 3-ply construction that includes PP non-woven fabric, high-filtration paper and PP non-woven fabric. These blue and white colour face masks are 17.5cm x 9.5cm and also feature a nose wire for a tighter fit as well as an elasticated ear loop fastening for optimal comfort.
Our disposable face masks are sold in boxes of 50 masks. These are also available in large quantities. For bulk discounts, please contact our team today.
How to use and remove disposable face masks.
- Clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on the mask.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask, ensuring that there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Do not touch the mask while using it. If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or with soap and water.
- As soon as the mask is damp replace it with a new one. Do not re-use disposable masks.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind. Do not touch the front of the mask.
- Immediately discard it in a closed bin.
- Clean hands with hand sanitiser or with soap and water.
All product certification and documentation is held on file and can be made available upon request.
Please contact Dawnthrive Ltd for more information on our disposable face masks. We are here to help with all your PPE requirements.