Part Number: DFM-T2R-1
Our Type IIR disposable surgical face masks are single-use masks which are fluid-resistant, providing 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) in accordance with BS EN 14683:2019.
These masks meet the Type IIR standards for facial protection against fluids and respiratory droplets reaching the mouth and nose, whilst being comfortable and offering minimal breathing resistance.
Our Type IIR face masks are manufactured with three layers of protection: the outer layer is made of polypropylene non-woven fabric, the middle layer is made of melt-blown fabric and the inner layer is made of polypropylene non-woven fabric. These masks are 5cm x 9.5cm and come in blue and white colours.
These masks also feature an elastic earloop and an integrated nose wire for added comfort plus, they are one-size, meaning that they will be suitable for adults and children alike.
- China: YY 0469-2011 / GB 19083-2010
- Europe: BS EN 14683:2019
- International: ISO 22609:2004
- Japan: JIS T 8062:2010
- Korea: KS K ISO 22609
- USA: ASTM F2100-19
Our Type IIR disposable face masks are sold in boxes of 50 masks. Large quantities are also available. Please contact our team for bulk discounts.
How to use and remove disposable face masks.
- Before putting on the mask, clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask, ensuring that there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Do not touch the mask while using it. In case you do touch it, clean your hands immediately with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or with soap and water.
- When the mask is damp replace it with a new one. Do not re-use disposable masks.
- Remove the mask from behind. Do not touch the front of the mask.
- Immediately discard it in a closed bin.
- Clean hands with hand sanitiser or with soap and water.
Aviation Spares & Repairs also offers a comprehensive range of other personal protective equipment to ensure your safety and the safety of your staff. Our range is inclusive of face protection equipment, personal hygiene, safety footwear, work gloves and body protection equipment.
All product certification and documentation is held on file and can be made available upon request.
Please contact Dawnthrive Ltd for more information on our disposable face masks. We are here to help with all your PPE requirements.