Disposable FFP2 Respirator Mask – Each
Part Number: DFM-FFP2-1
Price per mask (individually wrapped).
The FFP2 masks are being purchased and used in volume by the NHS. These are certified to meet the European FFP2 standard, which is the equivalent of the N95 respirator masks used in the USA.
Our certified FFP2 respirator masks are designed to provide high filtration efficiency, protecting the respiratory system from fumes, vapours, dust particles, bacteria particles and other airborne particles, whilst offering maximum comfort without obstructing the field of vision.
The large surface area of the mask ensures minimal breathing resistance, the double elastic head-strap ensures a secure fit and the sturdy nose wire guarantees a tight fit. For added comfort, these masks also include additional foam nose protection.
Our fold-flat respirator masks feature a filtration of 94% of 0.3 micron particulates which is as much as 50 times more protection from non-toxic dust, fibre and aqueous mist as other face masks. These are CE Approved (0121) as well as tested and certified to BS EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
- Australia: P2 (94% BFE)
- China: KN95 (95% BFE)
- Europe: FFP2 (94% BFE)
- Japan: DS2 (95% BFE)
- Korea: KF94 (94% BFE)
- New Zealand: P2 (94% BFE)
- USA: N95 (95% BFE)
The respirator masks are compatible with various safety eyewear, including our safety goggles.
Please contact our team for bulk discounts.
How to use and remove FFP2 face masks.
- Before putting on the mask, ensure that your hands are clean by washing them with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Open the mask and place it over your mouth and nose with one hand, so that the head straps hang below your hand.
- Stretch the head straps and position the lower headband at the bottom of your head and the upper headband above your ears.
- Press the mask firmly against your face and mould the nose wire to suit the bridge of your nose.
- Test the mask for a sealed fit by inhaling and exhaling. If air is escaping, re-adjust the mask.
- While using the mask, avoid touching it. If you do touch it, clean your hands with hand sanitiser or wash them with soap and water.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind. Do not touch the front of the mask.
- Discard single-use masks after each use in a closed bin.
- Clean your hands by washing them with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
All product certification and documentation is held on file and can be made available upon request.
Please contact Dawnthrive Ltd for more information on our FFP2 respirator masks. We are here to help with all your PPE requirements.